In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"Safariland Leather Shoulder Holster"& New Gun Buy

4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
edited April 2002 in Ask the Experts
I have a safariland leather shoulder rig with double mag. holder. It has leather holster, suade shoulder straps and nylon webbing. The holster and mag pouches are connected to the nylon webbing with velcro fixtures. My problem is this, the shoulder/back straps, which are made of suade, are in delicate condition. The suade strap on the gun holster side actually tore in half over the weekend. Does anybody know where I may find replacement straps for this item. I contacted safariland but have not recieved a reply. This is my carry holster and need to get it fixed relatively quick. Any suggestions on how to fix the strap or what kind of leather to use to replace will be appreciated.

Also, I appreciate all the feedback I recieved about my next handgun purchase. Im still debating between the glock22 or 23 and the walther p99. Im leaning towards the glock 23 even though its ugly, Ive already got several pretty guns. Im gonna sell a colt king cobra stainless 6" revolver and replace it with one of the above. Im leaning towards glock because its got more feedback and I can get one bran new in box for around $410.00 +shipping+tax for mod 22 or 23 with standard sights. With night sights I cant remember exactly how much would be added but I think it was @$50.00 and I don't think I could be hurt buying one at that price...

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....