In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question about the Bushmaster Carbon rifles...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited October 2005 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone here have any experience with these rifles? How well do they hold up? Is the carbon fiber upper and lower as durable as their counterparts? I just picked up my first "black gun" and it's one of these. Just wondering if any of you have any experience with them? Thanks.

Eric
allamericanarmsco@frontiernet.net

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated

Comments

• Options
    JesseLeeJesseLee Member Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I fired the pistol form of this weapon and personally I was not impressed with it. Keep in mind tht what you have is a bit different. I have heard that the only positive thing about them is that they are really light compaired to a typical AR. The experience that I had was with the pistol was that the flash was too close, extremely loud and very inaccurate. Not to discurage you about your purchase, but I would own one of the pistols. Rifle maybe, if it was given to me.

However, there may have been others that have has a positive experience with these types of weapons. I would try to get others opinions.
  • Options
    richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    One of those tactical type guys that shoots the in the combat rifle leauge with me has one. He has every laser, rail, flashlight, bipod, quick detach muzzle break, and every other silly gadget you could think of hanging off of it. It seems as reliable I think he went light weight simply so he would be able to carry it with all the doo dads on it. His accuracy goes away big time at about 15 rounds.