In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bunda Shotguns????

leftyboyleftyboy Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited November 2009 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know anything about this brand? Not much on google except it is made in Turkey.
comments appreciated.

Looking at one for a grandson.

Curt

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    whats wrong with win,rem,moss,ect[?]
  • Options
    badsbsnf81badsbsnf81 Member Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    I've seen and handled more than a few shotguns made by the Turks. Most are quite good in execution.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nothing wrong with any of those mentioned by fordsix. Just found one for $275 new with walnut stock, chrome lined barrel, 4 chokes, pretty had to beat the price. The guy said it had a lifetime warranty too. Wood is pretty good too. I just wanted to know if anyone had owned one and their experiences.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The rep on Turkish guns is somewhat spotty. Some are pretty fancy looking, but that is where the money is and otherwise the quality is poor. Some are pretty well made. With some builders some are good and some are bad, maybe kind of like cars built on Monday?

I looked hard at a couple and in the end passed. I figure you get what you pay for.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    HeDog,
    you know I think you may be right. I will just get him a Baikal pump. I have 2 baikal o/u guns and they are built like tanks. Would bet the pump is the same way. Have never seen a baikal bad mechanically.
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not fired one but I know they are being imported by EAA. There was a wright up in one of the gun rags several months back about them and they had a good review