In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

scope mount

BUCKAWHOBUCKAWHO Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in Ask the Experts
I had a customer today ask about a scope mount that is for the handicap. He is legally blind, but hunts with a guide. His guide helps site in the he shoots. His guide told him about seeing a mount for a rifle that has a extension for a second scope to be mounted up and slightly off to the side. This way the quide spots the rifle at the same time he can look through the other to shoot his target. Has anyone heard of this or knows where to find?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Actual gun question for you all. Internet search is coming up empty . Does anyone make a scope mount for a single action army pistol?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi ...Does anyone know what rifle a Williams 760 scope mount fits?? BT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just recently purchased a Norinco SKS. Great gun. I am looking to add a scope for it. I was wondering in your opinion of any SKS owners what the best type of mount there is to use. I would appreciate some input on this before I make my decision.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am trying to find a weaver type mount for my Taurus Raging Bull 480 Ruger. It has a short barrel (4 0r 5 inches. I was told that the B Square mount made for the 454 Casull would fit but it is too long. I would prefer not to have to do any gunsmithing if I can get away with it. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    need help identifying this scope mount i bought attached to redfield accu-trac scope. i'm thinking m1-a, m-14
    [img][/img]mount-1.jpg
    [img][/img]mount-2.jpg[img][/img]
    [img][/img]mount-3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My wife bought a scope for me not knowing that I couldn't mount it to my JC higgins 583.21 16ga. Now I feel bad and am looking for some way to mount this thing since I don't have a weaver sight rail or anything. Any ideas???

CZ 40P
    Browning HP
    Browning BuckMark Target
    CVA .50
    JC Higgins-16
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have an old scope mount I am trying to identify but I don't know how to add pics. I can email them if someone knows the Echo by E. C. Herkner CO. Boise ID. Thanks, Montanan
  • Options
    richardaricharda Member Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fits all the following: Remington Model 760 pump high power rifle; Remington Model 742 semi-auto high power rifle; Savage Model 170 .30-30 pump rifle.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi richarda, and thank you for your help. BT