In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

sw 1006

10Ptbuck1610Ptbuck16 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited March 2013 in Ask the Experts
Have a chance to pick up a new in box with papers. they want $795.00. I know its a nice gun and finding them new is somewhat rare. Is it worth it.

Comments

• Options
    spas12spas12 Member Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure, probably more than worth it.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great gun. If it is in good shape then you shouldn't have any trouble getting that for it should you decide to sell it later and you never go wrong with the 10mm auto. I currently have between 40 and 50 10mm's (more than ANY other caliber) and the Smith's aren't the most accurate, aren't the highest capacity, aren't the lightest or smallest to carry. However, they are a nice compromise of all factors and though heavy can be a nice carry piece and are great at the range.

Check out Doubletapammo website for full power loads.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats a steal, not a deal. Those, NIB, are $1100.00-1200.00 guns, all day long. You would never get mine for that price either, as they are like pulling hens teeth. I am a big fan of the 10mm Auto, especially when it is loaded like what it was meant to be.

Best
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would jump on it