In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Steyr SSG

rballirballi Member Posts: 770 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
I came across a Steyr SSG in 7.62x51 (.308) but this one was different. It had the platic stock with spacers, detachable rotary mag, Nickel reciever, Nickel 25" hammer forged barrel with sights, and Silver Khales 10x42 with QD mounts. The barrel said SSG 69. What can you tell me about this rifle? Production numbers? Value? etc.

Comments

• Options
    axlerfanaxlerfan Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    in the latest cdnn catalog, this rifle designated the P1 with sights and kahles 10x42 scope, $1799.99. the PII rifle, no sights no scope, but has the heavy barrel, $1299.99. they say its kind of rare. that i dont know about. i have a PII, fitted a burris 6-24x50 30mm scope to it....and have not been disappointed at all...accuracy is exceptional, trigger is excellent and quality is first rate.
  • Options
    gunrunner68gunrunner68 Member Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you go to there website they will answer any questions about the rifle. They are great about questions. www.gsifirearms.com If you have the serial number the will tell you the importation date. I have asked questions about the ssg pII ( i have one) not many replies Not a very popular rifle. If you have any more questions you can e-mail me at gunrunner68@att.net I will let you know what I canRange Me....gunrunner68