In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Weatherby Mark XXII - Repeat ? ?

Kenneth G. WoloszykKenneth G. Woloszyk Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
As I was attempting to disassemble the trigger mechanism I tried to loosen what appeared to be a hex bolt just above the trigger. This "hex bolt" ended up to be plastic and broke. Left it alone at this point and now wonder if it is removable and can a replacement be found. Where ? ?

Comments

• AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont see the part you are referring to. Have you already removed the trigger housing from the receiver?As a side note, the Mark XXII trigger group is NOT a walk-in-the-park. Unless you are experienced at this type of thing, its best left alone.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Kenneth G. WoloszykKenneth G. Woloszyk Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    AntiqueDr. - The trigger mechanism is back on the gun. The hex bolt referred to can be viewed on the underside of the gun, between the trigger guard, just forward of the trigger.