In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hesse ar-15

gunrunner68gunrunner68 Member Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
Any body have any experience with one. I found a standard hesse ar-15 for 600.00 nib. Is that a good price.

Comments

• robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hesse is junk, dont touch them with a 10' pole, this is the opinion of everyone I've ever talked to about them, including everyone on AR15.com. I have no personal experience with the rifle, but I have called the company and the man who I was talking to to ask questions about the gun was rude, and he knew I was in the markert to buy one.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What robsguns said!!For $700 you can get a Bushmaster. Stay away from Hesse, Oly, Century. If you shop GB auctions, You may even get a Bushy lower and upper in seperate auctions for the $600 total. Good Luck
    Just one more gun and I'll quit.....HONEST....
  • cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not a Hesse fan.If you can shoot the firearm before you buy and it functions well with USGI ammo and mags then it is worth buying at a LOWER price.Their resale value is very poor.If it works well and you will keep it then it may be worth more.cpermd