In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WINCHESTER

dec3408dec3408 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
value on winchester model 70 pre64 featherweight in .308 cal.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I am curious what the experts say about this. Is it factory engraved? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=294885262
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a model 94 made in 1977. Its in great shape accept for what looks like small formations of rust and a small area where the blue has flaked off or deteriorated on the reciever. I was wondering if I should intervene with some steel wool or if I should just leave it alone. Will it in time turn into that patina look? What to do. I dont want to compromise the gun.

Thanks

Larry
  • Options
    edited November -1
    can anyone tell me the age of ser.#5385368,is please,thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How much is a winchester 1866 yellow boy in very good condition worth??? I am getting one on a trade and would like to know.

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    O give me a home where no democrats roam
  • Options
    edited November -1
    what does X T R and W C F stand for on model 94?????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been searching the internet for info on a Winchester lightweight(not featherweight) model 70 30.06 with laminated stock and cant seem to find much I cant even find another one for sale. As far as ican tell they were only made in 1984 but maybe Im wrong. Just wondering knows what the differance between light and feather. Do you think it would be worth more its in really good shape. Thanks for any help. dbl
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a winchester that my father in law gave me ,he said that it's been sittin in his closet for 40-50yrs.
    It's a model 1892 20in octogon barrel in 44wcf with a crescent butt plate. It looks to be in pretty fair condition for as old as it is,
    but dang if i can find a serial# on it anywhere believe me i've looked it over with a magnafying glass no numbers.
    I would like to know it's history, is there anyone out there can shed some light on this winnie?[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I buy antiques all over the country, & was lucky enough to run across a mint Winchester food grinder with all the orig. blades. My question is of value for an item like this, & I am thinking about listing it , but Im not sure which cat. to list it in on GB. I do know that in over 25 years, I have not seen over 3 of these sell, & none in as good of condition as this one. Any help will be Great. post below or Email dlittle@carolnet.com Thanks Again Dan
    PS Would I be better off to run it with No Reserve ???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For the people out there that have the Winchester 9410, Is it a good gun?? Thanks for any info
  • Options
    edited November -1
    trying to find out about a family hand me down winchester 22 model 90
    the serial number is 431096.
    I would like to know when it was made and if it is worth anything of course. Just approx ok... no broken wood or parts. Seems to be in excellent condition. No doubt that it would shoot.
    thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did winchester make a lever action rife in 222 caliber ?

col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
    Tolono.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can someone tell me the difference in a Winchester 94 vs. a Winchester 94 Ranger (if any) other than name ? Thanks for any help [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm looking for parts for a .22 cal. Winchester Mod. 62 (pump) I need a magozine rod/spring assembly. Any ideas where I can look??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Picked up a winchester 1200 yesterday. Gun has beautiful wood. Barrell is marked WS1. Anyone tell me what I have and what choke does this gun have. THANKS[This message has been edited by clay shooter (edited 02-24-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a winchester Model 24 20 GA. 2 3/4 cham.
    has a number on it 97370. What is it worth? Thank you
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOOKING FOR SOMONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT WINCHESTER 22 RIFLES, THE BSA AND THE EAGLE SCOUT ADDITIONS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pardon my ignorance. I have inheritated a Winchester side by side shotgun/rifle 12 gauge with a 2 3/4 chamber and a "snub nose" 38 Smith and Wesson. I know that the condition of the pieces factor into the valve but if I could get a "ballpark" idea of value (if that is possible) I would greatly appreciate it>
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would like to see if anyone has heard of a Winchester 30-30 pump action rifle. I have one, and my husband and I are curious as to what year model it might be. If anyone can help me with this, please let me know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would like to get a 2nd opinion on this.Can this gun turn a big animal like a deer over? http://www.winchester-*/prodinfo/catalog/md94/m94_trailsend.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have Winchester of 1917 in the closet. 30-06 with Herter muzzle brake on it. Doesn't appear to be original. Not finding much info on this production. Post some thots on the rifle. Thanks, GW.
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's the question?
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THE QUESTION, I GUESS, WHERE DO YOU FIND THEM AND WHAT ARE THE GOING PRICES?
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Contact Jennings Firearms @ 806-995-4681. I know he's got both, but dont know what he's asking. Expect to pay ~ $700-$800 for the Boy Scout and $3K plus for the Eagle Scout.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks for the help, but that might be out of my price range
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I've got a Winchester model 190 .22 auto if you're interested.-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I HAVE BOTH THE "BOY SCOUT" AND THE "EAGLE SCOUT". EMAIL duckhunter140@hotmail.com