In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Para Ordnance

cdb96acdb96a Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in Ask the Experts
WHAT IS THE GENERAL OPINION ON PARA LDA HANDGUNS. I PICK MINE UP FRIDAY. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION FIRST. THANKS

Comments

• Options
    cdb96acdb96a Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking for general information on Para Ordnance. What are the different variations available double, single action etc. For the price difference is the Para Ordnance that much better that the HK USP?
  • Options
    gunny6gunny6 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.paraord.com/
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I prefer the ParaMany like the HKParas are simple but the finish is poor.HKs are more complex and have a nice finish.I like 15 rd mags.One in the gun and two on the hip is 46 rds.Only fired once in anger but I was confident.cpermd
  • Options
    b00merb00mer Member Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a para-companion and I like it because I don't have to carry "cocked and locked" with para's dbl action its quik and reliable. I shoot 2" groups with my para at 50 ft with no problem. The gun is tight, smooth and been 100% reliable. The satin stainless is nice to look at also
  • Options
    punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Have both a P14 LDA and USP Compact 45. Love them both, excellent accuracy and reliability from both. The only way out of your quandry is to by them both. That way you have the problem solved. If that is not feasible, get the one that feels the most comfortable to you.
    AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • Options
    austrian magnumaustrian magnum Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a nice P16-40 for sale,with 3 high caps(16rounds).kroell45-70@webtv.net
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does the new Para-Ordnance Companion have the features of a Para-Ordnance Limited Series pistol?
  • Options
    b00merb00mer Member Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yes except its a single stack compact , almost like an officers model colt, except dbl action and all those goodies