In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BSA Scopes

kathy hugheskathy hughes Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
edited November 2002 in Ask the Experts
I bought a bsa scope on sell at midway a few months ago and was planning on putting it on a .243 I bought. It is a target 4 X 16 40mm. Does anyone have any experience with these scoped and are they any count.

greg hughes

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,824 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a couple of the BSA scopes and the ones I used track good and optics are ok. You will find them average for the price asked.

Mobuck
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a couple of the BSA scopes and the ones I used track good and optics are ok. You will find them average for the price asked.

Mobuck
  • Options
    edited November -1

Mobuck
  • Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't help you with that particular model, but I do have a BSA Deerhunter 4x32 on a my sons 22. Decent scope for the price. Can't beat their warranty, just hope I never have to use it. Good luck!

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
  • Options
    hsolberghsolberg Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I HAVE 4 BSA SCOPES AND TO ME FOR THE PRICE THEY ARE WORTH THE INVESTMENT. ALL OF MINE ARE THE VARMINT TYPE IN 6-20 ETC. AS FOR WARRANTY I RECEIVED ONE THAT HAD NO OUTSIDE DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGE BUT WHEN REMOVING IT FROM THE BOX TO MOUNT I DISCOVERED SOMETHING LOOSE INSIDE. APPEARED TO ME TO HAVE HAD A HARD IMPACT. I SENT IT TO BSA, NOW NOT ONLY WERE THEY VERY COURTEOUS AND PROMPT ON SERVICE THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK OF THE PARTICULAR MODEL I SENT , AND THEY SENT ME THE NEXT MODEL UP FREE OF CHARGE. I AM VERY SATISFIED
  • Options
    cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i got one and i will say that they are not a very good scope i dislike mine very much. poor light transmision and ect. mine is a contender bsa 4-16x40 i consider mine junk.
    doc