In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Antonio Zoli information

ehf57ehf57 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2003 in Ask the Experts
I am Looking for information as to age, model name, and possible valuation on a Antonio Zoli 12 gauge SxS Hammer shotgun. It is engraved with gold plating in some areas. The blued barrels are 28" and choked Full and IM. The action is as tight as the day it was made. It also contains sling swivels. Images are available. Thanks, Ed.

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Captain Kirk can probably give you some information on this and he comes by here most everyday as moderator.

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    ANTONIO ZOLI;Gardone, V.T., Italy: Was noted for the quality of his O/U Shotguns...And according to My database only made the one Side X Side...it was called the Silver Hawk, came in 12 and 20 Gauges, Double Trigger, Engraved, and Checkered Stock...In Good Condition...is Worth $525.00 to $625.00...the 20 gauge being more Popular in Europe...... is Worth More Than the 12Ga.,..The ZOLI Family has been in Business since the 1920's ...ANGELO ZOLI being Located in Brescia, Italy and Makes O/U shotguns and for a period back in the 70's and early 80's made Percussion Rifles of the HAWKIN style...

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Capt. Didn't Angelo Zoli also make SxS? I have a bud that has a 410 that i'd swear said Angelo Zoli on it. Of course my eyes taint what they used to be.
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Antonio Zoli makes a variety of guns now..

S/S, O/U, Drillings, O/U-doublerifles.. combi-weapons (shotgun and riflebarrel)..

Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
  • Options
    ehf57ehf57 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gentlemen, many thanks for all of your replies and information. Since my Antonio Zoli isn't as valuable as I had expected, I can now cut the stock, have a recoil pad added and have flush mounted choke tubes installed so that I can have many happy years of shooting skeet and sporting clays with it. This will be much to the chagrin of my friends that only shoot the, Perazzi's and Krieghoff's. Oh well Hammer's are back.