In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

cci 22 ammo

rangerange Member Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in Ask the Experts
is it possible to buy cci 22 standard velocity ammo for under 3.75 per 100 rounds? if so where,. thank you

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If your talking about CCI "Blazer" .22 LR ammo. "Big 5" ( Large West Coast, Sporting Goods Chain ) has been having a sale on the stuff. I buy all I can, as I believe it's the best .22 ammo for the money.
    They usually sell it for $15.90 a brick ( 500 rounds ), last week when it was on sale i bought it for $12.90, plus tax.
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Cheaper Than Dirt has it right now for 3.65 a box/100. If you buy enough, you'll make up for the $3 flat fee they charge for ammo orders.

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • Options
    ryan_marineryan_marine Member Posts: 635
    edited November -1
    I don't know where you are located but cci ammo is about the same price down here in southern cali. I preffer Federal Value pack ammo. My rugers like it. I tried cci but had to clean after about 250 rounds. With Federal they have never jamed because of being dirty even after a box of 550. Which only cost me aprox $8.73 at Wal-Mart.
    Thats my $.02 worth.

Ray

More Powder, More Lead, More Dead
  • Options
    mballaimballai Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blazer is a HV load, but most guns like it. I get 500 round bricks for about $9.00 at Galyans.

Three Precious Metals: Gold, silver and lead
  • Options
    m1a1_86m1a1_86 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had only bad luck with the federal value pack. Out of 1 box I had about 20 not fire, and one case that ripped inside my chamber and scratched it upped.

I'm gonna check out CCI and see if I like it. Thanks for the tip [:)]