In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bushnell's holosight

39ford39ford Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
Has anyone used this sight?What does the picture look like?Do you have to look threw the device to see the crosshairs?Just wondering thanks in advance for the info.

Comments

• Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    I have the EoTech which is basicaly the same thing. I love it on my HK USC. It depends on what you want the site for if you will like it or not. There was another post on the subject a few days ago. Most agreed that it is a great sight for under 100 yards. Mine has a circle with a dot in the middle of it. I belive the bushnell offer a several different reticals. Yes you have to look throught it, but you can keep both eyes open.

John
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    you don't look it in the same way as a scope per say its more like looking thru a windshield on a bike with the dot and a circle in the center ... they are really nice sights I have 4 of them of which 2 are the older models, they all work great , i have used them on every thing from 22 cal pistol and rifles , 12 gauge trukey guns , 50 cal black powder rifles , you wouldn't be sorry
  • Options
    Darrell2k3Darrell2k3 Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are there any signifigant differences between the Bushnell and Eotech models. The Bushnells are quite a bit cheaper, are they cheaper made or is the Eotech name the reason for this?

Darrell