In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

winchester model 67

jce126jce126 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a Winchester Model 67 bolt action 22 rifle and was wondering what it is worth. It is in very good condition and I can't find a serial no. on it.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I could use some info on this rifle, its a 22cal, it shoots 22 shorts, long, and long rifle. thats all i know. please leave me something, and thanx for helping me out. jce126
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was wondering about the value of this gun. I know that it is a fairly old gun. It is a single shot bolt action 22. i can not find the serial number on it. it shoots shorts, longs, and long rifles.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Is there any way to get DOM on this model? Does anyone know the years that they were made. Thanks in advance.
    Terry
  • Options
    I.ShuteI.Shute Member Posts: 647
    edited November -1
    They cost $5.45 in 1938.
    They're good little shooters.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought one new in the early 1960s.Paid $20.00 plus tax.It was a full size rifle.No longer have that one.I now have one with a shorter barrel and stock.I think is called a youth model.I traded a 12 gauge single shot shotgun for it about 25 years ago.They are good shooters for the price and a good one to start youngsters on.
    EvilDr235

Two types of people drive old cars.Rich people because they want to and poor people because they have to.
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello jce126...

Introduced in 1934, discontinued in 1963... several hundred thousand were manufactured, none were serial numbered (making it next to impossible to determine when a specific rifle was made). Most of them sell for between $100 - $250 today. Real good shooters.

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!