In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington barrel

glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a semi auto 20 gauge shotgun that was manufactured by Remington for discount stores. On the side of the receiver it says Mohawk. I need a barrel for it and was wondering if any one could tell me (what Remington model is was copied form) if there is a standard remington model barrel which will fit. I can be e-mailed at arthur1@usadatanet.net
Thanks, George

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Does a Ramington 742 barrel fit straight onto a Remington 740 without any modification.I have been looking for a barrel for a 740 in 30-06 and have been offered one off a 742.I do think it will fit but just checking.
    Thanks fellas

Those who live by the sword will be killed by those who dont. Glyn
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello I was hopeful someone would know a proper description of this Remington barrel. Its 26" long.

Its marked:

Remington Arms Co Inc Remington ILION Works ILION
    NY Made In USA Patented Feb 3 1903 and May 16 1905

On the sides near the threaded area it is marked

IMP CYL

Other side has a circle and inside is R.E.P.

Bottom where I assume it fastens or sits in the stock it has a small heart shaped symbol and a S

Thanks for your help I plan on listing it cheap as I have no need for this and I figure one of you all may be needing it. This has been kicking around our house forever and we arent sure where it came from.

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg