In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rem XP100 Value

deadeye46deadeye46 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
I just purchased a nice Rem XP100 223Rem. and would like to know the value of it in different areas of the country.Any input would be appreciated,Bob.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Surely someone on this forum has purchased or sold one of these guns.34 people have read this post and none has added a value or even an estimate.Thanks,Bob.
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    deadeye46,

First, let me point out that you are requesting value information on a firearm that can have a huge range based on more than a few variables. Yet you don't post a picture(s) or give any kind of a decent description other than it is a .223 Rem. And now you're amazed that no one has suggested a value? You need to provide a bit more detail before some of these fine folks can help.

In the mean time, I have purchased XP-100's for as little as $100.00, yes recently and yes, I am ashamed... well maybe not...
    But the general span of pricing seems to run between $400 - $1200.00 depending on how much custom work has been done to it or if there is any rarity or if it has been abused. The top end competition pistols sell for the top end prices but to a more limited market. The standard factory pistols seem to stay fairly constant in the $400 - $600 range.

I can suggest that you try the Gunbroker Auctions for XP-100's where there are a couple listed or try one of the other several auction or for sale sites. These will give you a very basic idea but be aware that the stated price is not necessarily the price for which it eventually sells. Gunbroker has software that sorts this stuff out for you. Some of the sites have prices that are very wishful...

Post more information and maybe a photo or two and see if that helps drum up some responses.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I stand corrected nono,since my xp is mint condition with no alterations,I was just wondering what one would bring at other areas of the country.