In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sokolovsky Automaster

koz5614koz5614 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
edited March 2005 in Ask the Experts
I'm trying to get some info on the Sokolovsky Automaster .45. I've tried every computer search I could think of, but only came up with very limited info. I believe 50 guns were produced. I saw the gun in G&A annual from '84. I've never seen an actual photo, nor have I ever seen any articles about the gun. Anyone know ANYTHING about it? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello I saw 2 of the guns at Camp Perry's commercial row years ago This is a row of store fronts that are rented for dealers to set up to sell goods during the National matches. If I remember correctly they were made of stainless and the slide to frame rails were reversed like a sig 210 " the frame wider then the slide". I had a color ad and write up but I think in cleaning out some stuff last fall I threw it away I will look again and make sure . The price at that time was over $1000.00 and if he really wanted to make a go of it he should have done what LES BAER did and given some guns to top shooters and had a FEMALE team sponsored by SOKOLOVSKY. look what it did for LES BAER