In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FFL Dealers A&D Book Question

yachtdaveyachtdave Member Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
edited November 2005 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone have there's on a Computer and is there a probram that is ATF acceptable.
Thanks Dave

Riverviewsales.net

Comments

• Options
    Edmond_DantesEdmond_Dantes Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there is a program allowed by the atf. we just had an inspection and the agant told me about it. dont want it though, i'm a pen and paper kind of guy. wish i could remember what it's called. let me do some research and i'll get back if i find it.
  • Options
    yachtdaveyachtdave Member Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ok E D thanks

Riverviewsales.net
  • Options
    tomguntomgun Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry for the belated reply to this.

ATF does NOT offer a 'blanket approval' of ANY software to replace the bound book. Each FFL must request, and get approved, for a variance.

Tom Gunderson
  • Options
    vicg1vicg1 Member Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    contact phil@floridaammotraders.com if you need to get a nice piece of software... I just got a copy today, well worth the $$$. Along with it he sends you the variance paperwork (all ready to mail) that you need to send to ATF. It is simply amazing how much time/work you will save with this!

vipersig.jpg
  • Options
    tomguntomgun Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please feel free to email me at tomg@gundersonsoftware.com...

I can reply with a list of at least 5 different computer programs to use for your FFL bound book. They range from $ to $$$....

Tom Gunderson
    eBound: Electronic Bound Book
    www.GundersonSoftware.com