In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning

desertfoxdesertfox Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited April 2009 in Ask the Experts
I was wondering if there was such a thing as a belgium made extreme gold??? If so, how much is it worth??

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I need a price on my browning broadway trap it is a diana grade in very good condition it has full and mod barrels and is 1950s vintage made in belgium. any help will be appreciated.
    thanks A.J.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is a Browning Belgium, bolt action 270with scope mounts worth?
    Very good shape no rust or scratches on steel, small handling marks in the stock mostly from being handled and stored in a over crowded gun cabinet.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    has anyone ever heard of a Browning GP DA8. it looks very similar to a browning hi-power but it is marked on the left side of the slide " FN logo browning logo "Browning Mod GPDA8". on the right side of the slide it is marked "UMAREX-Lizenzfertigung" below this "Made in West Germany" and on the barrel "cal 8mm K".
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    Dave
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know if browning still makes the browning hipower 40cal
    in sliver chrom.
    pix3504852453.jpg
    thanks
    Taz
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have out of pawn a one of 100 falkland islands war commemerative browning. it says fabrica militar de armas portatiles "dm" rosario. then d.g.f.m. and licencia fn-browning. has industria argentina and falkland islands war april-june 1982. also has licencia fn- browning.has several different engravings. looked around online and blue book but hadnt really found any info. could someone point me in the right direction? thanks...kevin macdonald
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are browning rifles made in U.S.?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BAR 7MM MAG WON'T CHAMBER 2ND ROUND BOLT LOCKS OPEN UNTIL YOU PUSH THE RELEASE BUTTON ANY SUGGESTIONS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does Browning own Winchester?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a browning .22 auto with no engraving as well. The serial number is 47141. Cracking little gun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know anything about a Browning model 52 sporter? I need help and cannot find any information aobut this gun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning BT-99 shot gun in near mint condition I am tring to find out when it was built and what it may be worth, the serial# won't go back as far as the info that I am able to get at Browning on line. Thay say that there was some made that were special models,and the #s are not out there. any Ideas?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    somebody offered me a browning fn hp 9mm ser 2ch719 mark 1 inglis canada with shoulder stock. have not seen it. what is something like this worth in excellent, good, normal and poor condition? [8D]