In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trigger parts for Charles Daly Mini Mauser

SwanKongSwanKong Member Posts: 989 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2009 in Ask the Experts
The sear broke in mine due to a pierced primer blowing back the bolt, I really don't want to use another trigger because I'll have to change the stock to adjust for a different safety position. I'm having trouble finding a way to find them, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ern98ern98 Member Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a chance to closely inspect a mini mauser and the full size Charles Daly mauser actions. One of the conclusions I made was that the trigger group was that same for both models. Go over to the auction side and look at auction #127650760 and compare it to the trigger on your mini. I'd bet they are the same. The bad news is that a couple of years back I tried a couple of these triggers and was not impressed with them. But if this is way you want to go I'd recomend that you take the project to a good gunsmith. I'm not backwards with mauser triggers and I ended up, in dusgust, reomoving the safty levers and using them with other forms of bolt mounted safties. IMHO just about any other aftermarket trigger will be a big improvement over the experience I had with them, your milage may vary.....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=127650760
  • Options
    SwanKongSwanKong Member Posts: 989 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I checked your link and that one will work, thank you very much.