In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Beretta Shotgun

tvillesnowmantvillesnowman Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2013 in Ask the Experts
At the Sacramento gun show I looked at the Beretta O/U 686,also some others, any advise on what shotgun to get, 12 or 20 gauge,most of my shooting will be Trap and Bird hunting, I have a Browning A-5, want to up grade, Thanks for your replies, Les

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have a SPII and have shot it quite a bit over the last few years. I have heard that Beretta offers a "servicing" and they will go in and redo your shotgun to like new condition. Have any of you guys had this done to your shotgun, how was it when you got it back, and how long did it take?

If not sending it back to Beretta, would sending it to Coles be better?

Thanks for any advice.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Beretta Shotgun model # S57E and I would like to know the value of this beautiful gun. Any and all info is welcome. thank you wayne4115@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Beretta 20ga. model A 303 with an 181/2" 23/4 barrel and a 3" magnum 24" barrel for it. It is in excellant condition, wondering what it is worth?
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The best thing you can do is to check the various on-line auctions. Try the ascertain the actual selling price(s) of this particular, or similar model. This will help you get a ball park value for yours.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I have 2 S56E shotguns one 12Ga one 20Ga it is my belief that the E denote made for European sales . Both of mine are choked Inproved Cylinder and Improved Modified. And both have twin triggers with front trigger hinged with both barrels have ejectors. The American market prefer single selective trigger but most Europeans prefer Twin triggers.I am thinking the S57E would have slightly more engraving then the 56 I would think unless a sidelock model between $1000.00 and $1500.00 a sidelock model would bring More.