In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thinking of selling

bullin82bullin82 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
edited March 2013 in Ask the Experts
image04y.jpg
image05u.jpg
image06hu.jpg
image07c.jpg

Was thinking of selling my Para PRX 1445CB. Haven't even fired it I just don't like the feel in my hand. Has 5 mags and the case that goes with it. The only problem is I bought this with a large group of people and have no idea what its even worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1.00 start here and it will bring what it is worth on selling day-Looks like a good item to sell-
  • HerschelHerschel Member Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can do an "advanced" search on GunBroker auction to see what similar pistols have sold for or what has been bid on them. Sellers sometimes troll for suckers on the auctions by putting an unrealistically high minimum bid on an item. Only what someone has bid or paid for an item is meaningful.
  • bullin82bullin82 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok thank you all for the input. Soon as I get a better pic of the pistol I think I might be putting it up on auction. I've seen what they have sold for and have an idea what to start it at. Thank you all again.