In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stevens 311a 410 price???

old single shotsold single shots Member Posts: 3,594
edited February 2002 in Ask the Experts
I would like to hear opinions on a fair asking price for Stevens 311a 410 with about 25% cc--95% blueing--95% varnish-mirror bores--perfect lockup and mechanics.I am considering selling and want to be fair to myself and buyer. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Age is the key. The ones from the 50's and 60's have a forged trigger guard. The newer ones look like a piece of strap metal bent around to form a trigger guard.Thoes I've seen from $250.00 to $360.00. I don't know if the seller got the full $360.00 though.The newer ones from the 70's to 1989 the suggested retail price was $309.00 in 1989 the last tear of production.The good older .410 seem to bring a little more because there arn't that many around.Here's one to think about. They don't even list a .16ga. and I had one from the 70's and now have one from the early 40's.If you have an extra .410's let me know.
  • Options
    old single shotsold single shots Member Posts: 3,594
    edited November -1
    Yankeeclipper--I honestly don,t know which triggerguard this has,but according to the date code found in 1998 Standard catalog of firearms this gun was made in 1959.
  • Options
    XP100XP100 Member Posts: 436 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you figure out a price LMK. Thanks
  • Options
    YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just look at the screws. If they are set in: It is a forged trigger guard, if they are on the serface, its a newer model.
  • Options
    remmomremmom Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey guys, i have a 311A 16 GA. and i got a price that it lists from 800NIB down to 200 poor, i can't find any ser. no. just proof markings and the they all match, and i believe that it is from the 60's or before, and i would like to sell it, and i would take 200 for it and i would list in at least good, if it had exc. wood i would list it as exc. ... any got stock for sale? e-mail me craftmichelle@hotmail.com
  • Options
    snocountrysnocountry Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    see auction # 3174972- there is some bids on a 20 ga Fox (high grade sav/stevens) around $350