In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Automag

CA_TopGunCA_TopGun Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in Ask the Experts
I'm looking for some information on the current value of an original TDE AUTOMAG, 44 AMP, Model 180, 6.5" vented rib, .44 Mag. I'm told this is one of the rarest production .44 Automags. The S/N is A05011. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    GoatheadGoathead Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am moving this to our Ask the Experts section
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check the guns america web site. There's usually a half dozen or so listed there at any given time. Might give you an idea of the 'going rate'.
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, not really. Yours is a later production North Hollywood gun, right before production was moved to El Monte. In fact, it may have been assembled in El Monte. These later North Hollywood guns are not as desirable as the earlier guns in the same production, because by that time some of the parts were no longer being made of stainless steel. In excellent shape, figure $1400.There are many rarer AutoMags... the H-series (High Standard) numbers only 113 guns for instance.BUT, with less than 10,000 total guns produced over 8 makers - this gun will ALWAYS be collectable.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com