In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for approximate value or info

emeraldharleyemeraldharley Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in Ask the Experts
looking for the approximate value and any information on the following:1. Ross Rifle Co. Quebec Canada 1905 - Straight Pull -Military - with 831 on barrel.2. Over & under s.s. KHESGL Co. Troy Michigan 4808 BOITO - made in Brazil MOTO 01-20. 20 gauge 2 3/4 chamber.3. Winchester model 333 Cal. 177 Air Rifle, made in Germany, Deutsche Bundespatente Auslandpatente4. J. Stevens A & T Co. Chicopee Falls Mass. USA 22 Long Rifle - Pistol - single Shot - Break open Any information or pricing would be very appreciative, thank you

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Regarding the Ross- it is possible to fire this rifle with the bolt improperly assembled, causing the thing to explode in your face. Before using, make sure it is assembled properly!
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it possiable that "KHESGL Co" is realy KRESGE Co ? That being the parent company of K-mart which is/was loacated in Troy MII hate to admit that I used to shop at Kresge's 5 and dime stores (old age thing)Bob
  • Options
    JIM STARKJIM STARK Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ME TOO TAILGUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me three !!
    ATF