In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Swavorski Scopes

etc12819etc12819 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭
edited June 2002 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know who wholesales these scopes. My wholesalers, Jerryssport group, and RSR do not handle them. Thanks. Dave@cwf

Comments

• kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CDNN has had them in the past, however they only have one listed right now and it comes with Steyr QD rings, Swarovski Manufactured Scope NATO Marked ZFM 12.4" $579 The ad says it will only fit a Steyr, but thats bull puckey ... If you dont have a Steyr, you can always sell the 26mm rings, they sell for around $180 - $225

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/6xmatzfmfixp.html

I have a Swarovski Habicht 6X36 Nova, it is clairity awsome, however I wish it were in the 16X to 20X range, I seldome use it because of its low maginfication.

=================================
    The only bad thing about choosing a Kimber ...
    ... there are so darn many models to choose from!
    kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • bullelkbullelk Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave,
    E-mail or call this guy. He can give you the best deal around. I've done business with him, he is honest and a great guy to do business with. I think he has the lowest prices of anyone I know. I deal in high end scopes, but I don't have any Swarovskis in stock.

His name is Alex Roy,---panfish12@hotmail.com or 570-220-3159
    Tell him I told you to call.
    Gino

"If All Else Fails, Read The Directions"
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Hello

I don't know how well your German language skills are, but http://www.waffen-online.de/frankonia.htm can surely set you up.

A minor note is :
    a german submarine was hoisted a few years back in Denmark.
    I hears of several things being pulled out of the mud and waterfilled compartments.
    A couple of binoculars, champagne and degraded pictures.

They washed the binoculars, i do believe it was a set of Swarovski binoculars and the text said "Waterproof" in german offcourse.
    Eventhough it had been at 38 metres of depth in saltwater ever since WWII - NO water had entered the binoculars - NO moist clouded the optics.

When Swarovski writes "Waterproof" on their items/products.... they simply are waterproof. !!

Just wanted to let you know of that one. =o)

Regards
    Peter E Jeppesen
    Greenland.

I love my silenced .22, the Winchester leveraction 30-30 and 357Mag... and offcourse any 12 gauge. =o)
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you search and foreign web-site using the engine "google", it will translate it for you. I did this with the afore mentioned Voere site.

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is off-topic but to HappyNanoq, I was interested in what your firearms laws were in Greenland? A silenced .22 requires a FBI criminal background check and tax stamp here in the U.S. Great to see that there are other countries left in this world that still allow personal firearms.
  • bullelkbullelk Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    By the way Peter, (HappyNanoq)

Welcome to the U.S. debates. Hope you have fun, and tell us more about Greenland.

Gino

"If All Else Fails, Read The Directions"