In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help ID Remington stocks

ozbudozbud Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
edited April 2005 in Ask the Experts
I have two used stocks with remington grip caps but no idea what model they were made for.Similar to 870-1100 but with a circular steel insert at the receiver end. I can email pics if you can help.........One of the stocks is stamped TC .......

Comments

• Options
    hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi im intrested in remington stocks send pic's to hedgehopper62@yahoo.com
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    Could they be for a trap gun, seems as they had a real nice wood on them.
    I believe one model was marked TB.
    If they are trap stocks they can be worth a bunch of money.
    Can you post a photo on this forum ?

Gun control is hitting what your aiming at.
  • Options
    ozbudozbud Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not able to post pics here but I'll be happy to email photos of all aspects of the stocks.One is unmarked and the other is stamped TC and also has what appears to be a serial # on the receiver end.They both have marked Remington grip caps.One of them has a stock bolt that is about the same length as a Winchester model 12.They could probably be modified to fit an 870-1100 receiver but the wood is too good to mess with.A Remington model 31 seems to be the closest fit from pics that I've seen but some of the stocks for this model have no inletting for the trigger guard?