In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTK- value of tasco NV118

rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
edited July 2002 in Ask the Experts
saw one in a pawn shop for $240. it is a night vision monocular with infared accessory and head gear to mount it to. can be mounted to be used by left or right eye. with carry case. does any one know any thing about these- the tasco website doesen't have any info - I guess it is no longer made. is this a good price?

thanks - V

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read in one of the forums that Tasco was going out of business.So you might want to think that purchase over a little bit.

Rugster
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's about a cheap as you will find, I believe. But rugster is right - they are history now. I have a couple of their red dots on 22LR plinkers and they are OK. It really depends on whether you want a long term quality piece of equipment or just something to use for a while and take your chances on it's lifetime. Myself, I would probably go for it and have a good time with it. I never would want to put my life on the line with it though.

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.