In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CANJAR TRIGGERS

dljackodljacko Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited March 2007 in Ask the Experts
Looking for source of info on Canjar triggers. I have one on a Sako Forester and am curious about what the price might have been new, and if they have any significant resale value. I plan to replace it with an original Sako trigger and by "significant resale value" I mean are they more valuable now since they are top quality and no longer made, or has the value dropped since they really aren't all that great and no one cares?
Any info on the company and/or trigger greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rob

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I was trying to find information on Canjar triggers and was given an address as Denver, Colorado but have had my letter returned. Does anyone know if they still exist and if so how do I get in touch?
    Regards,
    David L. Jackson
    (jacksonfirearms@bigpond.com.au)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got a box of "Stuff" and in it is a canjar set trigger marked "M-1" anyone know what this fits? Thanks
  • Options
    cody45cody45 Member Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I talked to them on the phone not long ago. I think I found them by google
  • Options
    4440rk4440rk Member Posts: 495 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have in my files as Canjar Triggers, 500 East 45th Ave, Denver Co.,80216. Phone-303-295-2638 and the same number as fax.
  • Options
    4440rk4440rk Member Posts: 495 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I discovered a note in my file this morning with this address. M H Canjar, 6510 Raliegh St, Arvada CO 80003-6436. Hope one of these will help you in your quest.