In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

international buyers?? Can you ship?

schmaltsschmalts Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited March 2007 in Ask the Experts
I have been asked twice now from a member of Gunbroker if i would ship a rifle to him in Germany.
I told him both times i have no clue how it is done and if he wanted to bid on my item he should find an international FFL guy on his own (i am not going to spend my time doing it for him) and have them contact me with details.
So here is the question: how does one go about shipping a gun to Germany?
I would love to sell it to him, but I am not going to do anything illegal, or spend tons of time doing the footwork for him. The way i see it is if he took the time to become a registered member of Gunbroker, he should at least have an FFL guy of his own to do transactions with.

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would just refer him to www.simpsonltd.com . They do imports/exports. Let HIM contact them, set up the agreement to act as his US agent, & then you should be able to deal with him without any effort.

Neal
  • Options
    mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    they do the ship for you, but boy oh boy, that cost is scary!![V]
  • Options
    schmaltsschmalts Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How scary, give me a estimate?
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Company: LEROY'S BIG VALLEY GUN WORKS

LEROY' BIG VALLEY GUN WORKS
    LeRoy
    Tiffany
    Montana
    USA
    Phone: 406-228-4867
    Fax: 406-228-4867

Exporter and importer of firearms import 75.00 1-5 export 1st one 75.00 25.00 each additional.

Never did business with them as I have only imported from Canada so I did that myself.