In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is there a name for this type of colt 1911 grips

altecgbaltecgb Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for a pair. I have tried searching for "colt script logo", "colt logo rosewood" etc? Smooth finish, not the typical medallion, dark wood (rosewood?).



Sign In or Register to comment.