In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What is your favorite turkey call?

austrian magnumaustrian magnum Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited March 2002 in Ask the Experts
Way to many to choose from.Please give me some hints. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Too many to tell! I am quite good with quaker boy mouth calls. As far as box, I prefer my name-sake, "Lynch's raspy hen" or quaker boy "grand ole master". I use almost all mouth calls except if real windy or locating birds right at dark. On certain days nothing will work exept a slate, I prefer the "Ole Yeller", just play with a few and see what you like! They all work pretty good. Just some may work better on different days.
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "DINNERS READY" Thats my favorite Turkey call.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself![This message has been edited by RugerNiner (edited 03-31-2002).]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have always used a Knight & Hale "Silver Queen." Like Hunter said, just play around with a few. Find one you can use well, and stick with it.