In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

looking for the right holster

bwabwa Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in Ask the Experts
Hello,
Im looking for help. I just purchased a 2007 Taurus 24/7 .40 and have mounted a Lasermax Rail laser just under barrel. I can not seem to find a holster to fit. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks,
Jim B

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I'm looking for a cheap belt holster just to carry my large frame revolver from: vehicle to firing line, house to vehicle, cleaning table to storage area, etc. I am partially disabled(have to use crutches to walk) which makes it difficult to carry the gun in my hand. I'm wondering if there's something out there that's economical, but doesn't rub the finish off the gun. What would you fellows recommend, and where might I find it? Thanks for your assistance.
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You just described an Uncle Mike's holster. Your local gun dealer might have them.
    PC=BS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks, badboybob. Both the area dealers have shown me some holsters prior to my post here, and that brand name doesn't ring a bell, but I'll check with them again.