In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what is my gun worth

dsedivec@swbell.netdsedivec@swbell.net Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a browning bps 28 gauge stalker. The reciever is stainless and all engraved and gold trigger. I hate to say it but the gun is pretty .Never fired .Please help

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have a question hoping for a answer. OK I have a old gun on the it says chicago long range wonder it also having the #2927 on it any but know how I can find out about it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a T. Barker 10 gauge left hammer plate engraved with a rabbit
    on mid rib says belgium laminated steel. on left barrel saus choke bored stamped serial # 13 on all pieces. can anyone give me an idea of its worth. Thanks
    SunStone

Coy Powell
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i would like to know what a s/w semi-auto with two 15rds mags model 659 is worth . stainless steel.

Daniel W. Sedivec
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ex. Cond $385.00 Very good $335.00.
    [:)]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    Limerick.gif

A little lemon and seltzer will remove those pesky ink stains after you've been fingerprinted. "
    Martha Stewart

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $445 if new in box...$335 in about98% according to Blue book of gun values. I still tend to agree with ATF though if we want to be realistic! New in box is hard to prove anyway!

"When I cease learning...I'm dead"(Me)
    "Power corrupts...Absolute power corrupts absolutely"(Descartes?)
    "History is written by winners"(Patton)
    "You get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than you do with a kind word alone!"(Al Capone)
    "There is nothing lower than the human race...except the French" (Samuel Clemens)