In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Forster/Bonanza screwdriver set?

D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
edited March 2004 in Ask the Experts
Are these any good? I bought a set it has #1 through #6 then #10 through #15 has a red pouch I paid 2.00 dollars for the set. I figured I couldn't go wrong for 2 bucks.Anyone use them?

Comments

• Options
    HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been using them for years...Top of the line. You did good. Don't know what they sell for now, but its sure more than 2 bucks!!!

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob
  • Options
    mauser_centralmauser_central Member Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I own/use the same set. They suck pack them up and send them to me ill give your money back plus shipping. [:D]

Seriously they are great screwdrivers. Very Well made. You stole em at that price I paid around 30 bucks for my set.

I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be damn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble.
    John Wayne
  • Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    These are what I use. I have been using same set for about 25 years. I have managed to damage 2 of the smallest ones. I would like to buy some more at the price you paid.