In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Which Kimber?

texaswildmantexaswildman Member Posts: 2,215 ✭✭
edited March 2004 in Ask the Experts
i have narrowed it down to a Kimber 45. just can't decide which one - i like the pro carry II, custom II, pro eclipse, and tactical pro. What about ya'll? any good/bad about any of my picks?

friends stand behind you.... true friends stand shoulder to shoulder with you.

Comments

• Options
    Jake_S-83Jake_S-83 Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what are you looking to spend?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    $700-$1000. i like the idea of the bull barrel with no bushings, but not real sure what you sacrifice (if anything) with that type.

• Options
    SaftdaveSaftdave Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot the Custom Heritage Edition in IDPA matches - Absolutely Flawless performance! I also carry the the Eclipse Ultra model. Both of them are great. The difference with the Pro models is you get the full size grip. If you have large hands, they will probably fit better. It all comes down to what you prefer....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    do you like the bushing type or bushingless barrels? why? - i am new to the auto game - thanks