In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

9MM Largo

sandisksandisk Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited July 2002 in Ask the Experts
I'm sure this question has been beat to death but can a 9mm largo fire 38 super ammo. I got one from a friend and he said it was safe with a inserted recoil buffer,which i did?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Is the 9mm largo and the 9x23 the same round and can it also be used in the largo pistol also?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    HELP!!!!!!!!

Is 9MM Largo the same as 9X21 Largo, and if not will it be safe to shoot in a Destoyer Carbine?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is the only "oddball " cartridge that I have. I shoot it in a Star Super (A, I think). I know this is basically a Spanish caliber. I have a few questions. First does anyone else out there shoot this cal on a regular basis and if yes could you tell me your comments good and bad? and second, Can I shoot the modern 9X23 ammo in it safely? The gun is in good shape but according to the ballistics it looks like a 300fps jump. To say the least that concerns me a little.
  • Options
    1022man1022man Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes they are the same. The 9mmlargo is also the 9x21 aand that is waht the destroyer carbine shoots. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.