In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ruger 10-22

ddhotbotddhotbot Member Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in Ask the Experts
need too know what a pre warning ruger 10-22 with the walnut stock in 98% cond is worth?traded for one today and just want too make sure i didnt get it stuck in me too far lol.thanks in advance ,keep on bangin boys ,don

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What are the best products to hop up a 10-22? Carbon fiber or stainless bull,triggers,firing pin,scope mount, etc. I plink and do benchrest .
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got one on GB auction for $150 in excellent shape w/scope base about a month back.

Mobuck
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, I'd back that $150.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe a little less.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I KIND OF THOUGHT THEY WOULD GO FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN $150,OH WELL I GUESS I DID ALRIGHT .THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE MORE COLLECTOR INTEREST THAN THAT .THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS ,KEEP ON BANGIN BOYS ,DON
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would say you are in the ballpark....I purchured one similar to what you described for 135.00 a few months back. I really think I got a great deal.

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....

Edited by - william81 on 07/27/2002 19:10:51
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DOES YOUR GUN HAVE THE" FINGERGROOVE" FIREARM?? WHAT IS THE SERIAL NUMBER?? email. duckhunter140@hotmail.com. I MAY HAVE A BUYER.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You did good. Even though you payed the going price, it's a great gun. Probably one of the best $150 guns you will ever own.

A great rifle with a junk scope,....is junk.
  • Options
    ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'll give ya 50 bucks for it! lol, j/k. not a bad deal if the gun you traded wasn't worth over 150. was it? cody
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $150.00 is a good price,you cant buy them from a dealer in VA. for that price.

Best!!

Rugster
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    I just bought 2 at a dealer for $135.00 apiece. One has the rail mounted and the other without. He did give me 20.00 off the total because I bought both. My wife asked "why 2?" - Well one for the kids - and one for me - DUH (ok I did not actualy say DUH to my lovely wife)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)