In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ammo?

leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
edited July 2002 in Ask the Experts
Where's the best place to find unique ammo like armor piercing, tracers, starburst, ect.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !

Comments

• Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have an opportunity to buy out a small country stores ammo as they are no longer selling it but they want me to buy it all. Since I can't use it all My question is do you think I'll be able to sell 28 boxes of USA 5.56 55gr for about 3.00 a box?
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gun shows, cartridge shows, surplus dealers, on line auctions under collector ammo. AP / tracer, especially are very easy to obtain. If you want to be more specific here or in a private msg, I may be able to direct you more in greater detail. First place I'd look for the common material would be Cheaper'n Dirt.
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems like Shotgun News always has a lot of ads for stuff like that. You might want to check that out if you haven't already.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GunsNstuff used to carry it but they quit at the request of Law Enforcement.I might be harder to get now,but check ammo search with your browser I think It will locate something for you.

Rugster