In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

guns, guns, guns

ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in Ask the Experts
well i just bought my new kel-tec. but while i was shopping i stumbled upon a nice little astra a-80. it was so cheap i couldn't pass it up. i was wondering if anyone knows if it will accept other mags, ie. smith and wesson, or colt or anything like that. i found some factory, and some after market, but would like to know in case i find a deal on some other brand. it doesn't have the mag release by the trigger, it's on the bottom. if you know of any, please let me know. cody

Edited by - ameriskin on 07/30/2002 20:29:13

Comments

• Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is that the 9mm with 18rd magazines? I don't think that model is interchangable with any other's, I'm not sure though.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !
  • Options
    lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are no other mags that fit the Astra. Only the ones made for the gun will work. I have the 9mm 10rd and 17rd mags, 40cal 10rd and 13rd, and the .45acp 9rd available for the Astra A80, A90, and A100. It would be nice if they took someone elses mag, but they don't. LRARMSX@MCHSI.COM
  • Options
    ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it's the a-80 9mm with a 15 rd mag. i heard the 40 cal mag works, but i'm not sure. i don't see why it wouldn't, but i don't wanna buy em and be stuck with em. thanks for the help guys, cody