In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ruger Speed Six in 9mm

garanchgaranch Member Posts: 3,681
edited October 2007 in Ask the Experts
How uncommon is a Ruger Speed Six in 9mm caliber? The revolver uses half moon clips. I found none on completed auctions. Are they that uncommon or just that undesireable? Thanks for any input.

Comments

• coachmbcoachmb Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Home Page
    About Us
    Contact Us
    Links

Since 1975, Ranch Products has manufactured its line of after-market firearm accessories with the highest quality materials and processing for the industry. In-house manufacturing and quality control assures the best possible products. Ranch Products Manufactures:

A full-line of moon clips for 9mm, 10mm, .45acp and .38 SPL revolvers.
    A specialty line of loading and unloading tools.
    A complete line of magazine releases for Rugers and slide releases for Glocks.
    Specialty scope mounts include Mini 14 & 30, SKS, 10-22's and Mauser.
    Specialty target barrels for 10-22's

For further information please contact us.
    Ranch Products
    PO Box 145
    Malinta, Ohio USA 43535
    Phone: 313-277-3118
    Fax: 313-565-8536

• cowboy77845cowboy77845 Member Posts: 316 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    9mm revolvers are not always easy to find. They show up occasionally and do not stay long. I discovered police like them as back up guns. The S&W 940 seems to command a premium. I have seen one Ruger for sale in the past year. You might find some one who will sell one on the rugerforum.com. If I recall correctly, Ruger made some for the European market and sold some in the U.S. from that run. Very collectible when NIB. Moon clips are easy to come by. I think I got mine from Brownells.
    Son-of-a-Gun. There is one listed here on gunbroker with 4 days to go.
  • garanchgaranch Member Posts: 3,681
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your replies. I have one that I was thinking about listing but it does not have the original grips, they have been replaced with Hogues.

I searched completed auctions and found none, did not see the one listed currently. Thanks for the update, I guess I'll see how that seller does.