In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Feinwerkbau Model 2 Air Pistol

ksaboksabo Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited November 2007 in Ask the Experts
Hello guys, is anybody here familiar with world class air pistols? This Feinwerkbau Model 2 Air Pistol was the last gun I purchased sometime in the early 1980's. I only shot one match with it and then I Retired from competitive shooting. This gun has a custom hard case, 2 extra gas chambers and all the other factory stuff that came with it when I purchased it brand new. The gun is in truly 99.9% condition. I'm looking for a fair market value so I can put it up for sale. Can anybody help me out here, please ?
[?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?]
Thanks in advance if anyone came help me out.
Kenny

Comments

• Options
    roysharoysha Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go to targettalk.org and post your question. That is an Olympic shooters site so I'm sure someone can help you out. Also you might try pilkguns or Neal Johnson Gunsmithing.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Beeman Feinwerkbau No. 2 Air Pistol with two cylinders, a hardcase, with manuals, and 5000 barrel matched pellets, plus an adapter for a refill tank in like new condition recently sold here on GB for $400.00. It was like new, and the auction was a "no reserve auction" with a "$9.99 starting price". Good luck.
    What's next?
  • Options
    ksaboksabo Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys for your input. I really appreciate it.

Kenny [:D]