In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mossberg stock drop spacers

fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
edited May 2007 in Ask the Experts
Has anyone used these? Are they any good? I'm going to get some and see if it helps with the way my scattergun's stock bites into my cheek.

Comments

• Options
    fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
    edited November -1
    Ok, no replies.

No problem.[;)]

I just got a set in the mail. Mossberg wants $18.00 plus shipping for a set. I got mine off another auction site for under $10.00 with shipping. Still seemed a little high for a few pieces of plastic but OMG was it ever worth it. I lowered the stock by 1/4 inch (the only amount I could). It made a world of difference. I can now look over the stock at the bead sight and not even touch the stock with my cheek. No more bitten cheek for yours truly.[:)]

I highly recommend that you look into these if your Mossberg stock doesn't fit right. Besides lowering the stock you could also raise it if you need to. This is awesome. It's like my old scatter-gun was made just for me.[:)]
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    Good find, I'm glad that they work for you. As I have always said, fit is everything when it comes to guns, and shotguns are not exempt from that. A shooter may not be able to break clay with a $5000 Perazzi, but give that same person a $150 NEF that fits well and he will be a much more successful shooter.