In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What's the going rate for a complete AK47?

angiebabyangiebaby Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in Ask the Experts
What is the price of an AK47 today and which model is best?

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I suggest that you click on the SEARCH link at the top of the page & do a search for "AK"; you can read a lot of previous discussions on the subject.

To see what the going rate is for different models, go to the Gunbroker home page & click on the SmartSearch link. Do a search on completed auctions (sorted by number of bids) on "AK", & you will see what the different models sell for.

Neal
  • Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    $500-$15,000. The one you buy.

I am looking for a Chevy pick up, what one is best?
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you don't know anything about AK's, it would be best if you did a lot of research on-line prior to buying one.

The reason for the above is that their are two generations of AK's. Pre-ban and Post-ban. If possible you want to get a original Pre-ban one. The reason for this is that many of the Post-bans were assembled with U.S. made receivers in some unskilled guys basement with questionable parts by someone who didn't really know what he was doing.
  • Options
    angiebabyangiebaby Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the response....Angiequote:Originally posted by Nwcid
    $500-$15,000. The one you buy.

I am looking for a Chevy pick up, what one is best?
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    You can look at www.jgsales.com/ but have to have a dealer order for you. [:)]

You can look at www.Gunbroker.com but have to have a dealer order for you.[:)][:)]
  • Options
    reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dollar 3 80 on a good day