In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Identfy this projectile? weird on a .308

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,053 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Ask the Experts
I am culling the herd so to speak with a bunch of my unwanted/unneeded ammo and am running a large lot right now and there is an unusual cartridge that I've had for about 5 years or so. It is a standard .308 with a weird grey "projectile cover" on that you can see in the picture fourth one laying down from the left.

What is it and what is its purpose? It pulls off pretty easily and has a standard projectile under it.

Thanks for your help.



Sign In or Register to comment.