In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PT 940 question.

R-C-NOR-C-NO Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
edited May 2004 in Ask the Experts
I am gonna try to change my 940 SS into a 940 SS with the gold parts and pearl grips. Can anyone tell me where to get the parts? I cant find them anywhere

Comments

• Yankee ClipperYankee Clipper Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can only sympathize. I haven't found much in the way of accessories or parts. I have't tried Numrich Arms, but I would guess they only have SS or blue. I've tried to find a hi-cap mag, but I've only found 10 rnd. in just a few locations. Good Luck.
  • R-C-NOR-C-NO Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    YC the only thing I found is at www.taurususa.com the 940 I'm tryin to build is a factory made gun.(I didnt know this)As for your hicap mag I did see them but dont remember where.What I will do is go thruogh my bookmarks and find it then send to you.BTW how do you like the PT940 as I just bought mine used and have only put 10 rds through it.(it's my carry gun all I need is the 10 rds of semi wad cutters. If I ever need more I'm in trouble LOL