In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington 34 question

greystonegreystone Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in Ask the Experts
I'm in the process of restoring a Remington model 34 22 bolt action. This gun was a mess when I received it. I ordered a schematic for this gun from Numrich a couple of weeks ago. I was supposed to receive it via email-pdf file. Well I haven't received it and they apparently do not respond to email questions regarding my order so I guess I'm going to have to wing it. My question is-How is the barrel attached to the receiver? Just by one pin? Everything is soaking in penetrating oil now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Dave

Comments

• Options
    SarduySarduy Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    check your spam, junk, folder!
  • Options
    greystonegreystone Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I received the order conformation from them and also the notification that its been sent. I have 2 spam folders. One supplied by my internet provider and one from McAfee. It wasn't in either place. What really irks me is the fact that I haven't been able to get a response from them. Maybe I'll get something this week.