In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

remington 513t

ike38ike38 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2007 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for bolt for a remington 513t matchmaster, anyone know where I can find one?

Comments

• Options
    ike38ike38 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What can anyone tell me about the Remington 513T? John

I might not always tell you the truth, but I will never lie to you!
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello I will not be the Correct looking bolt for a 513t But I believe a bolt for a 511 and 512 will work the bolt handle is just a different design knob smaller. but you will need to be able to return to seller if it will not "WORK" but this will give you more options on getting the rifle shooting again.
  • Options
    richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    Hello I will not be the Correct looking bolt for a 513t But I believe a bolt for a 511 and 512 will work the bolt handle is just a different design knob smaller. but you will need to be able to return to seller if it will not "WORK" but this will give you more options on getting the rifle shooting again.

510, 511, and 512 bolt will all work. They have a handle which is shorter, different knob, and a bit more swept back.

I have a 513T bolt in my 512, I like the longer handle.