In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning superposed info.

daydreamer1daydreamer1 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a superposed ser.#77796, made in 1960 ? gun is 12 ga. 26 in. bbls. factory skt/skt. gun looks to have extra extra fancy wood and checkering!!proberly custom wood {after market ?} bbls. do not have the typical bbl ribs but a lug at end of bbl. like a 3200. any experts that can add to my info ? I was told it was owned by someone on us shooting team.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    forgOt to mention the gun also hase the purbough 3 sub ga. tubes with the guns ser# 77796 engraved on each tube, plus top or bottom on each tube also have the original browning case . any idea on value?
  • Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ballpark... 2 to 3 grand. can you post a pic of the wood and rib?

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, former navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bobski can e mail pic ,but do not know how to do on this form. is this bbl set up a option with the superposed or per customer special order?